Friday, January 15, 2010

All in the family

My nephew's story writing skills-
One day there was a tiger. He had a friend called Lion. Both were best friends and very hungry. They were looking for food and saw a deer. They ran after the deer but he was very fast. After running for a long time, they both got tired. Then suddenly the tiger had an idea. He jumped on the lion and ate him.

Moral of the story: Foolish Lion!
(Sand, next time we go out, please let me know if you are hungry ahead of time, ok?)

PS: This is a home-made story.
(Versus bought from Laxmi stores?)

It's a friend eat friend world out there, what can I say!

*********************************************************

Last night when Mu man came back home from a neighboring state, Sanj hugged him and said, " Papa, are you gonna be Flag-Staffed like Ajja and Mamama when they come from India?"

Jetlag doesn't even rhyme with Flagstaff, small!!

And yes, we train them young in my family of crazies!! :)

9 comments:

sraikh said...

hahaha..How old is he?

Samar makes up similar stories. His however way too long winded and I ask him, is it the end yet? He is like.. No mamam,listen!

shilpa said...

Hehehehehehehehe
hehehehehehehehe
hehehehehehehehe
I cannot seem to be able to stop laughing. The tiger ate the lion? It is a tiger eat lion world.....hehehehe awesome.

AverageJane said...

Yeah, the dog eat dog world is not exciting enough for the shrinks. :)

Sands said...

When you and I go out, there won't be a problem what with me being a herbivore and you watching all those history channels and questioning what we eat :)

Sanj's question definitely took my head to the gutter in true Yo style ;)

The Print Lover said...

More like frenemy eats frenemy. (Isn't frenemy like the coolest word, but like only second to BFF?)

*must stop watching like teen shows*

Guddi said...

Sraikh, He's 6 and is known to be very smart..good at math, wins prizes for dance, loved by the teacher, goes for interschool competitions...and then he does something like this which makes our hearts melt and think "o he is one of us."

Guddi said...

Shilpa, I have gone over that story 100 times and I can still giggle at it!
AJ, The shrinks only deal with the extraordinary...national geographic is gonna have a kick out of this.
Sand,
Welcome to the gutter world, baby.. ain't it funn-er here!
TPL,
I swear I have to have another browser open with dictionary.com with you guys!! :)Yes, frenemy is uber cool. I may use it now more than "ass" just to sound all yo !!

starry eyed said...

RoFLing at the story! Too good!

Yesterday Div asked me if he could eat "Dharwad". She kept repeating it, and then described it as that spiral fried kurkuri spicy thing. She meant "Bhakarwadi"!!!!!!!!

Guddi said...

Starry, I am convinced we are related! we are khaandani pagals! :)