Friday, December 11, 2009

Of donkeys and mules

I guess I say "ass" a lot. So, Shaant said I would have to pay a nickel everytime her Papa and me swore. I asked, "To who?"
She didn't know, so she shut up.
Mu-man gave me a Hi-five!!

*****************************************************
Conversation:
Me (watching TV): Stupid ass, cannot even say his dialogues right!
Shaant: A nickel, amma.
Me (completely ignoring her): Stupid show.
Shaant: That's a nickel too.
Sanj: Akka, we'll be millionaires if we collect a nickel for every word.
Sanj: Amma, what's another word for donkey?
Me: Ass
Shaant: Nickel!!
Me: Smart ass.
Shaant n Sanj: Nickel!!
Me: O shut up.
Shaant n Sanj: NICKLE!!
Me : *$#*$!! Here's a blank cheque!

16 comments:

Sands said...

dang, you mean I could have made a fortune off my mom? She always refers to us three girls as "ASS" :)

The Print Lover said...

There were 3 girls in my class that formed a gang and were doing major show off. They were Anita, Supriya and Saranya. So I called them ASS.

ok its no way related to this post, but u always bring out the evil trait in me and I love it :)

Guddi said...

LOL, If you don't know the meaning of the word, it's all maaf. :) I have to send you the compiled version of the email I put together for Chaddi Dosts starting with your mom's email. :))

Guddi said...

TPL,
I tend to get the worst out in people, but for some strange reason, people keep coming back for more. I LOVE it too. I'm like a Drug.. that would be the line when I become famous with a pic of me with my hair open and flying, dark make up in shades of purple and a mist around my face. OK??

sraikh said...

I m going to be leave ass comments all over now..

The Print Lover said...

You are the happy drug - u make us happy by making us evil. Awesome!

Guddi said...

S,
It will be great to see your ass all over now. :)
TPL,
Isn't it great to be bad?

shilpa said...

Whenever someone's name starts with As or has an 'as' in it, I have a field day......hehe did I just say someone's name has an ASS in it? hehehehe I am losing it!

Guddi said...

Shilpa,
NICKLE!!!

sole said...

love your girls :)!

Guddi said...

Sole,
Take them, take them!! BTW, I showed them your pics and they both thought S Chitti was soo pretty..so there you go!! :)

Ana said...

Clean up your act kid! No swearing in front of little adults ... learn to be discreet : )

mim said...

my professor told us the trick behind spelling harass (think of a girl walking slowly away from you --

Guddi said...

Ana,
I wish I could teach a swearing class. i can swear in about 5-6 languages! awesome qualifications, na?
MiM,
LOL, I like, I like. But I would spell it Her-Ass.. o who cares! I got to type "ass"!! :)

AverageJane said...

LOL. 'Good girls are good but bad girls are better'. Just sayin'. :)

Guddi said...

AJ,
absolutely..searching for my bad boy(s) now!!