Friday, December 4, 2009

Fantasies....

Saw some bucket lists and got inspired. Mine are just pure fantasies coz I ain't kicking the bucket anytime soon. I laugh too much for that crap to happen to me this early. I don't have any "achievements" kinda list...things just sorta happen to me and I go with the flow. I don't think I'll do much to achieve the list below too, but if it does happen, I have a place to come and check. So, here goes...
  1. I want to have an affair (not the sexual kind) but the sparks-flying-off-in-the-tensed-room kind. (for real, not just in my head with XXX).
  2. I want to win an award and give a speech. (for real, not in front of the mirror)
  3. I want to be able to sing my favorite ghazals (for real, not in the bathroom)
  4. I want to be on stage-dance/drama-Umrao Jaan related. (for now I practice the Salaam everyday)
  5. I want to be thin and wear white linen/cotton dresses. (HA!)
  6. I want to move to Kuaui, Hawaii and start a Bed and Breakfast place. (Oooh!)
  7. I want to live alone for a couple of months. (but not have do any tax crap)
  8. I want to be a licensed masseuse. (if someone sponsors me)
  9. I want to live close to my loved ones even after the gals have flown the nest. (cul-de-sac, Sand?)
  10. I want to give away everything I have slowly and live a minimalistic lifestyle. (only after I turn 70, ok?)
  11. I want my gals to be good human beings. (Thank God for Mu Man's strong genes)
  12. I want to see the Mu-man relaxed and at peace. (Then I can die peacefully)
To be contd.....

20 comments:

mim said...

i once gave a speech as a chief guest ==

my tamizh was 80 per cent english, after i had been pre-requested to speak only in tamizh,

i was a washout.

5. ditto

p.s. have the girls inherited your humour?
else pls. pass it to my sons

Guddi said...

MiM,
My dad was asked to give a speech for Ambedkar Jayanti and he didn't go..I asked him and he said, "I don't remember if Ambedkar was Dadasaheb or Babasaheb!"
BTW, I read Tamizh as Tameez(manners) and was soo confused for 5.3 secs.
I'm working on the gals to unclench the tight butts. Breathe..Unclench...Breathe...Let go..Breathe...

Ana said...

God! I didn't even realise you wrote ... I found you too!! Good luck with all of this ... very achievable!

Sands said...

How about the cul de sac in Kuaui, Hawaii? That way we can ensure only those who really love us will join us on the cul de sac :)

#10: how about starting with giving me the gift that you bought for me and usurped right after?

#12: I guess you ain't dying peacefully then? ;)

Guddi said...

Ana!!
Anna mere pyaar ko na tum jhoota samjho jaana
Sanam, tujhe pane ka yeh tha sara bahana!!
Ummma, my love!

Guddi said...

Sands,
Forget cul and de, I'll get into any sac with you...n ya good filtering system.
#10-I said "after 70", for now you can borrow.
#12-Ahh!Thats why its last on the list. Even if I hit the 1st 90%, I'll be good to go. ;)

shilpa said...

Arrey affair!!!! Wah wah! When I read that I imagined a torrid kind, but you tho want a non-sexual one....phir bhi an affair is an affair!

The Print Lover said...

I already had the affair. It was one-way. From his side ;-)

Award speeches are over rated. No one listens to them. esp if dinner is served after.

B&B is super. Can I join?

Guddi said...

Shilpa,
Crowded room, me in black, hair pulled up but a few strands on my shoulders. When I notice him, I realize he had been looking at me all along. I notice the smile in eyes only and walk towards him but talk to someone else. He shifts and the fingers brush.....ahh the dance...
In a post coming soon... all about Sasha!

Guddi said...

TPL,
O NO!!!One way affair?? don't make the mistake next time.. smile and go for it. You are right about award speeches.. I'll pratice with my friends here and see if they'll listen first. B&B...absolutely. All people who love me are welcome...not 'like', LOVE! (am such a hippy, ya!)

Ana said...

You are losing it more and more each day buddy!

Guddi said...

Ahh Ana,
hosh walon ko khabbar Kya, bekhudi Kya cheez hai!

sole said...

@ 6 : Like Hrithik and Ash in Dhoom 2? Lol @ the rest :)!

Poppy said...

LOL - nice bucket list !

Guddi said...

Sole,
That was B&B?? It seemed like more like "Meals and Mansion"!

Poppy,
Thanks..bucket nahi Fantasy,Fantasy list!!

Guddi said...

Sole,
That was B&B?? It seemed like more like "Meals and Mansion"!

Poppy,
Thanks..bucket nahi Fantasy,Fantasy list!!

starry eyed said...

Hilarious! I loved no. 1!! Don't we all?!!

But why would you want to be the one GIVING the massage? You've got it all wrong..me thinks. I want a masseuse on call for the rest of my life.

Guddi said...

Starry,
Coz then I can touch other men (and women) legally and they will Moan! I love the sound of moans!! :)

AverageJane said...

Wah! Wah! You the woman!
Reg #1: You know I like some James Bond movies for one reason and that's for the flirting between him and the girl(s). How phony can I get? :)

Guddi said...

AJ,
LOL.. only pierce brosnan makes me goooeeyyy inside out!! :)