Friday, April 30, 2010

TRIDENT!!

Sanj makes random comments. But this week was special.. extra special!! We have Trident in our lives and this is what she has to say about him.
- He is a baby and very much like me. If he doesn't want to eat, dont force him.
- He waved at me and I think he wanted to smile too, but Akka walked in and that made him stop.
- Take him to bed with you, he may have nighmares.
- I think right now he's dreaming.
- Does he need to brush his teeth?

Shaant was excited beyond words...
- I want to feed him.
- I want to feed him before Sanj.
- When will I get to feed him?
- Ok, amma.. you asked me to feed him, but can you do it today please? I have to pee.

I think...
- He hears my voice and comes up to me.
- Blows lil kisses.
- Senses my presence and eats only when I talk to him and feed him.
- Loves when I call him "ma babyyy".

Mu man says-
- Make sure he is well marinated by the time I get home! SLURP!!

My little TRIDENT ...

5 comments:

Average Jane said...

Aww! I think this is the first time I seeing a fish get so much attention from each of the members of the family. :)

starry eyed said...

Oh great...here we've been vacillating about getting a fish bowl...now you go and stoke the fire :) He's cute!

The Print Lover said...

Hi Trident! Do you smell like tooth paste?

p.s: what breed (?) is he?

Guddi said...

AJ, we are all about attention.. didn't you figure it out! :)
Starry, He is insanely cute.. if he didnt have a face, he would look like a peacock feather floating.. same shade of blue.
TPL, Betta fish..need to keep him single. Guess they name him "beta" but he acts all "alpha". :)

mim said...

come back!