Friday, November 20, 2009

How many times a week?

The question, "How many times a week do you do it?" always gets me. 'Week'? Seriously, that's the new rage these days? 'Week'?
Let me sum it up in 2 sentences...
1. We have 2 gals who are in some activity or the other every day of the week, that does not end until 8pm.
2. We wake up before 6am every day and our busy busy days don't end till 10 pm.

Which means...
1. We qualify big time for any kind of leisure activity and relaxation.
2. We have enough time after 10pm.
3. We are young, healthy and fairly energetic.

So, next time ask me," How many times a day?" and stop insulting me by using the word "week" for heavens sake!! If in doubt, come see my face... I don't wear make-up, its the natural blush!

8 comments:

shilpa said...

Well said! Especially the young, healthy part.
But really it comes down to per week after a while? Gosh.

Guddi said...

Shilpa,
Bhagwan kare kisi ko "weekly" din na dikhaye!! I hear it goes monthly for some. Sad, sad.

sraikh said...

Dude are you serious?

I had asked(blogged about this before) my desi friends and asked the weekly question and they were shocked! Shocked ki weekly puche rahe ho. Monthly pucho.

Anyways...good for you :)

Guddi said...

Sraikh,
Thoda Bada chadana padtha hai.. for TPR. :)
What monthly, yaar? period thodi na hai!!

The Print Lover said...

You are talking about stealing some of the kids' halloween candies, right? ;-)

Guddi said...

Hmmm.. right! That's exactly it. you are the only one who got it. NOT!!!!! :P

AverageJane said...

And then there's the quality over quantity thing.. I mean when stealing Halloween candies. :)

Guddi said...

AJ, Did you not read about my blushing cheeks.. its the happiness! It's quality baby, it's quality!! I like snickers, almond joy...you know the nutty kind. :P