Monday, November 2, 2009

The Coming...that came!

O ya, I noticed how fast you clicked the mouse to read the story of "coming".

But truly it was much anticipated, longed for, waited for with bated breath. Something had happened to me and I was contemplating to go seek professional help too. It made me irritated and angry and no fun to be around. I tried relaxing, having a couple of glasses of wine (all that did was take the frustration off a little bit), talked to Mu-man at length about it. He tried different techiniques and tried to relax me and as you know for most women, its all in the head and based on my previous posts, you know the crap that goes on in my head! I thought this was it. No more for me, I was done before hitting 40! More depression.

And then, at a party a few weeks ago, someone mentioned Alex and how good Alex was and how Alex was soo satisfying. So, Mu man actually hunted down Alex's number and said, " Go for it, I dont care how expensive Alex is, but I want your old self back. I need you, the kids need you." I never thought I would need help on this front but knew better than to pass up a chance like this.

Alex came over Sunday morning with her sister Maria and mom Anna and cleaned my house.

I think I just... "arrived".

2 comments:

sole said...

I am yet to come you know ;)! You need to work on da man first :)!

Guddi said...

Sole,
from what I hear you n me have the same story! Before you fully follow my footsteps learn the lessons now!! ;) The man only does so much, the rest is upto us!