Monday, February 22, 2010

What's in a name?

Absolute yumm friend who has never entered the kitchen is forced to live by himself. He ate out every day and then realized he can't afford to and needs to get healthy.
Convo:
He: Yedi, I can't believe it!! I can't believe it!
Me: wot?
He: I made something. I created my own recipe. I'm soo proud of myself.
Me: wotcha do?
He: I chopped cucumbers and tomatoes. Added salt and pepper.
Me: okkkk.....
He: And get this... dumped a small container of yogurt and mixed it all in!!!! Not bad, huh?

Me: Ya, it's called raita, yeda!
Pause.....

He: %&^#%$ ! Pura uthar detha hai tu, Yedi!!! BYE!!

6 comments:

starry eyed said...

Reinventing the raita, eh?!

Average Jane said...

Some people just lend themselves to embarrassment. :)

Niv said...

very original, huh! lol

The Print Lover said...

Wow, there is some one worse than me. This made my day Guddi.

Guddi said...

All,
Raita friend is planning to learn pasta!!! God help the teacher!:)

PS: Work is a bitch these days.. I'm not stressed, but not feeling very funny.. or like Rani Mukherji said in that cricket wala movie "Jokey"! :)
promise i'll make it up..:)

mim said...

non-funny posts are welcome. we want to see more of guddi.